All mamas need a cheerleader on their side to cheer them on as they commit themselves to doing what’s truly important in parenting. If you want to be more than just an ordinary mom and begin connecting with your kids on a much deeper level at any age, stay here! Stacey Posey will give you the right dose of practical ideas with inspiring biblical backing in a way you will actually use.
Hi there, I’m Stacey Posey
I am currently re-doing my about me page:) Sorry for the mess!
My passion is to show busy moms, like you, how to build deep, lasting relationships with their children, while confidently amplifying a faith that will shape the rest of their lives.
If you’d like to contact me with a question, please click here.
If you’re not sure where to start, just click here for help.
And I’d be thrilled if you’d join me on social media! It’s on these channels you’ll get even more extras like “live” events and a community to share with. You’ll also get a glimpse of my own family life on social media. Click the links below to see my profiles:
Sending virtual hugs and warm cookies,
P.S. I’m really here to be a blessing to all you mamas out there, but incase you want to know a bit more about me, below is a list of (mostly goofy) facts about me:
- I LOVE TO LAUGH! Seriously, laughter is my medicine. My kids and I love some good “fail” videos on YouTube, but our favorite show to watch is Dope or Nope.
- Our family lives in an old plantation house that we have mostly remodeled (I could kick myself for not blogging about our projects).
- Time for me to fess up. I know I look all sweet and innocent in my bio picture, but go back to my pre-kid days and I’ll tell you that I was a baaaaaad girl. I’m not saying that to brag. I’ve got a lot of scars and bruises from those days. One of my less scarring past pursuits was street racing (before there were reality shows about it). Now the only way I’m close to being bad is if I rarely watch an R rated movie (usually because it’s a military flick).
- Speaking of cars, my husband and I fell in love under the hood of his Chevy Nova.
- Going along with #3 and #4, I used to work as an auto mechanic (went to college for it too).
- If I didn’t have 7 kids, I’d probably be a big ole couch potato. My fitbit tells me that I’m far from that, although I struggle over loosing weight.
- I have had skin cancer and
apparently have more I will be getting removed soon(prayers are appreciated). UPDATE: I had my last bit of cancer removed off my nose right before the COVID-19 shutdowns started. I had awesome doctors that got it all and did a great job on my nose with very little scarring:)
- Going along with this last serious one, my daddy died of cancer in 2015, the same year I had a devastating miscarriage. Can we just say 2015 was not a good year??!
- I have had 3 miscarriages. My heart goes out to all the parents that bear this pain. Thankfully, I have peace know these precious babies are in heaven. I do miss them though and not a day goes by that I’m not thinking of each one of them.
- Now then, what do I enjoy doing? Baking…especially with my kids.
- What do I NOT enjoy? Ironing, washing dishes, and shopping. I really dislike those 3 duties.
- Currently, to find time to write, I have to get up at 3 a.m. This would not be possible without coffee or a supportive husband who cuddles with the baby while I’m up.
- Going along with #11, I am an unashamed co-sleeper. (Yes, I keep it safe). My husband and I adore sleeping with our babies. UPDATE: At 2 years old, little man still snuggles with us as we love that and we also need to build on to our house (and that’s not happending any.time.soon.)
- I’m also a big fan of breastfeeding! Ask me about this and you’ll have me on one of my soapboxes. Breastfeeding and co-sleeping are a perfect pair.
- Since last child was in womb, I’ve become a lot more educated about vaccines and the many problems associated with them:(
- Most days I wear no make-up and love to wear tennis shoes and jeans or yoga pants. Comfy should be my middle name!
- I have a tattoo. You’ll just have to guess where LOL.
- I’m only competitive if I’m rooting for my kids’ team or playing a board game. Our current favorite is Color Blind.
- I have a lot of favorite foods: plain cheesecake, french fries, key lime pie, and just about any meat (especially bacon). Too bad I can’t loose weight eating a high protein, high carb, high fat diet!
- I don’t know what you did last summer. I don’t even know what I did last summer. My memory is not the best, you might say. I usually have to look back at pictures to remember stuff and I own about 20 notebooks I currently keep notes in. My planner is “my brain”. Yeah, I’m one of those planner nuts.
- I homeschool. Just typing that makes me tired LOL. I’m starting to blog a little more about it lately since their are so many newbies out their that could use some easy, good, no-fluff options for making it work. Click here to see what I’ve added lately.
If I can remember, I will come back and add to this list periodically ♡